HOME

Sunday 24 May 2015

HLS May CAS Challenge Reminder #3




Hi everyone.  Back with the final reminder for the May CAS Challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  We've had so many creative entries.  Click HERE to see the Pinterest Board with all the entries and Design Team cards --- lots of delicious eye candy!  :)

At Happy Little Stampers, CAS  (clean and simple) is defined as:

- one main focal point
- lots of white or open (no pattern) space
- minimal layers
- minimal embellishments

Here's a CAS Die-cut cards for this week.






The arbour was created by gluing together a window die and fence die.  Punch flowers where shaded and shaped for added dimension.


Die-cuts or Punches are a great way to add lots of dimension and interest to a card.  We hope you've been inspired by all the wonderful entries in this month's gallery, along with the Design Team cards from Kylie, me ... and our wonderful Guest Designer, Bonnie. Thanks for joining us Bonnie!!

There's still a few days left to play so we hope you'll come join in the fun.  Link up your CAS Die-cuts / Punches cards below. :)







5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    in a blog post Loll I found the information that you are doing talks on recruitment to the DT HLS. If I lodge his candidacy for the HLS CAS Challenge and HLS Christmas Challenge. I will be grateful to look at my cards and consider my application.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bozena. I have added your name to the DT for CAS and Christmas.

      Delete
  2. hi ...

    a little problem with my link ...forget to add DT after my name and can't delete my link....so just let you know I would like to apply
    n° 194- LadyDT- http://chezscraplady.blogspot.fr/2015/05/mon-passeport-pour-la-croisiere-des.html
    thanks for considering my application
    regards
    Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add your name to the list of DT entrants. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  3. Gosh, so many wonderful entries! Thanks for a great challenge and some lovely inspiration from the DT throughout the month. Thanks. Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.