HOME

Monday 1 June 2015

Happy Little Stampers June Sketch Challenge

Welcome back, Happy Little Stampers. We ARE happy when it comes to stamping aren't we? 

Before we get to our new sketch, I would like to announce the winner and favourites from our last sketch challenge.


Our winner of the prize from Rosey Hearts is









Congratulations, Kim! Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize :)


and here are my favourites. I chose the entries that really embraced the sketch and made it come alive!

#3 Sue T




Congratulations everyone! Thanks so much for your continued support.


Ok! Onto our new sketch


Sketch Challenge rules - You may change the shapes and flip or rotate but please remember that the sketch must be recognisable in your creation. 

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is


and our winner will have a choice of 5 digis from the store.


Here is our inspiration for you







If you would like to see how we made our cards, please pop on over to our blogs and say hi :)



3 comments:

  1. Another fun sketch challenge Kylie. Loved your sample and Loll's . TFS the winners for Mays Sketch all had beautiful and creative cards. So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooooooooo thanks kylie ... you made my day !!!
    I´m one of the favourites *yeah
    The new sketch looks funny, hope I´ll can be part in the Challenge
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous blog, DT cards are gorgeous and your new DT look inspiring....I have found you today and am entering my card into the sketch challenge. This was a challenge for me in itself as I am so used to using digital images I have now a desire to use my stash of stamps...thank you.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.