HOME

Tuesday 10 November 2015

October Challenge Winners

Time to announce our winners of last month's challenges. Wow, what an amazing display of talent. You are all so wonderful. Thank you for following Happy Little Stampers and showing us your amazing creations.


Here we go with our winners!


SKETCH CHALLENGE





Congratulations! You are the winner of the prizes from


              



Our Sketch Challenge Favourites:









Congratulations to all our Sketch Challenge Winners



CAS CHALLENGE





#Joyce M




Congratulations, Joyce! You have won this stamp set from Happy Little Stampers!






Our CAS Challenge Favourites:






Congratulations to all our CAS Challenge Winners



CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE





#17 Sarah G





Congratulations Sarah! You have won this stamp set from Happy Little Stampers!





Our Christmas Challenge Favourites:





Congratulations to all our Christmas Challenge Winners!


If you are a prize winner, please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize. Please include your postal address so I can pop your goodies in the mail :)


We have plenty of challenges going on at the moment so don't forget you can find them at the top of the page!




9 comments:

  1. congrats to all the winners and thanks for choosing my sketch card as one of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A favorite in two of the challenges. Thanks so much, HLS Design Teams for the inspiration and votes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as the winner of the Sketch challenge!!! You made my day, Ladys!
    Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WWWAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!! Thank you so much HLS Christmas DT's for choosing my card as one of your winners for the Christmas challenge.. speechless and so happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a sketch favorite - I really enjoy your challenges, so thanks again for that!
    Congrats to all the winners on their fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the accolade ladies, congrats to all winners and faves, fab cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uiiii!!! Wohooo! I am so happy that you picked my card as one of the favorites of the sketch challenge. Thank you so much. I will be happily displaying your badge on my blog. Congratulations to the winner and also to the other favorites. TaeEun, your card really really is amazing!!! Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS.. FABULOUS CARDS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...what a fabulous gallery of winners you've selected! Gorgeous! I'm beyond thrilled that my poinsettia card is a favourite; such an honour to be standing alongside Barb, Bobby, Julie and TheGrandStampede ! Good thing I found my two poinsettia stamps after all *grin* THANK YOU!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Hopefully we have inspired you today! Happy Little Stampers xx

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.